The TAP Group specialized in storage and handling equipment, in strong growth, is looking for an :
H/F PURCHASING ASSISTANT
Within the Group’s Purchasing Department, you will occupy a support position for the purchasing teams. You will be involved in a cross-functional manner with the various purchasing issues and will be able to carry out the negotiations entrusted to you on an ad hoc basis.
Preparation of purchasing processes
- Assist in the drafting of specifications in conjunction with the purchasing teams.
- Ensure a permanent market watch role for the purchasing teams: detection of strategic information for the company, analysis of certain key factors of market evolution.
- Set up and update supplier or product databases.
- Monitor certain suppliers on a daily basis in order to provide them with permanent operational support and to quickly identify the need for action or reaction on the part of the company: quality incidents, supply incidents.
Administrative and logistic follow-up of purchases
- Ensure and analyze the production of dashboards for buyers and/or the purchasing department.
Description du profil :
Purchasing background preferably with an appetite for technical products, involved and proactive.
Good knowledge of purchasing methodologies and of all the stages of a purchasing process
Good command of IT tools (purchasing dashboards, supplier database, Excel, etc.))
Fluency in English is mandatory
Taste for numbers, good communicator, curious and open-minded, interpersonal skills, as there are many internal and external contacts
|Contract type||Full time|
|Salary||according to experience (25-30k€)|
N'ATTENDS PLUS !